November 29, 2014 | No Comments YetTags: Broward County Rent To Own, buying a house with bad credit, Buying a House Without a Realtor, How do lease to own homes work, How To Buy a House Without Banks, How to Sell Your House, How To Sell Your House By Owner, How To Sell Your House if Over-Leveraged, How To Sell Your House Yourself, lease option, lease to own, rent to own, Rent To Own Benefits For Sellers, Selling a House Without a Realtor, Tips for selling a house
Rent To Own Benefits For Sellers
- The market is full of Buyers who have had some unfortunate set of circumstances cause them to have a short term credit challenge. The economy and housing market has taken a lot of good people down. Our Buyers have good jobs, good income, and with a little credit repair, and effort will qualify for a mortgage generally with-in 12-36 months.
- Our Rent to Own program will likely allow you to take much more money home than a traditional sale (option deposit, monthly payment, and back end).
- Debt Relief! We frequently work with Sellers that just need to get out from under their crushing monthly mortgage payments. A lease to own sale can accomplish this quickly, and usually ends up putting money in your bank account every month.
- Extremely limited hassles of managing a rental property! In lease purchases the Rent to own Buyer is responsible for managing and completing maintenance on the property.
- Yes, your home can still marketed for traditional sale or rent, and we can help you with that also.
- We often work cooperatively with other Realtors. If your property is already listed, we can still help you see your home Rent to own and get your realtor paid in full. Give us a call and we will explain how we can work with your Realtor.
- We have a large pool of Buyers, and may already have someone in our Buyer pool who is a fit for your home.
- Demand is extremely high for homes available for Lease Option.
- Rent to own Buyers are way better than a renter. They have skin in the game with their option fee, resulting in a tenant that takes interest in maintaining your home.
- All prospective Lease to own Buyers go through a vigorous prequalification process including: complete criminal background check, all references and previous landlords are contacted, income and employment verification, etc. Our network of local mortgage brokers will review all applications and tell us if the Buyer will be able to qualify for a mortgage with-in the option period.
- Our Rent to own Buyers in of need minor credit repair (no “credit train wrecks” here) are put to task working with our credit restoration partner. We don’t just put any tenant-buyer in your home, forget about you and walk away. We actually have the ability to work with the Rent to own Buyers and hold their hands throughout the option period to help them repair their credit and get permanent financing.
- Unlike a contract for deed, you remain on title until the Buyer actually buys your home.
- With a Rent to own in most circumstances you retain the great tax benefits of ownership. (Seek a tax accountant for professional advice.)
- Above Market Rent, top sales price, repairs taken care of… Enough said!
BOTTOM LINE – we can SAVE you selling costs, sell your house FASTER, and likely get you FULL PRICE.
If you are ready or want more information Click here: http://fchousebuyers.com/ or give us a call now at (786) 505 8884.
No Comments Yet