December 5, 2014 | No Comments YetTags: Broward County Rent To Own, buying a house with bad credit, Buying a House Without a Realtor, For Sale By Owner Tips, How do lease to own homes work, How Does Rent To Own Homes Work, How Much Can I Sell My House On Rent To Own, how to buy houses with bad credit, How to do a Lease Purchase, i need to sell my house fast, lease purchase, rent to own, selling a house as is, Tips for selling a house, we buy houses
How Much Can I Sell My House On Rent To Own
In today’s real estate market there is a large population of Sellers who are unable to sell their home. We commonly meet people that, through no fault of their own, have been unable to sell their home. Who can sell when values have plummeted and every other house on the market is a short sale or a foreclosure listed for pennies on the dollar? Who can sell when you have to bring money to close? I think it’s fair to say that we have all been living through a time we would rather forget. If you are one of these good people who have suffered through this rough real estate market and you are:
- SICK of trying to sell but AFRAID of renting your home!
- SICK of watching your EQUITY DISAPPEAR!
- SICK of WORRYING about your mortgage payment!
- SICK and TIRED of endless showings with NO OFFERS!
- SICK of wondering when you can just MOVE ON!
If this is you, then you are likely a good seller candidate for looking into what a Lease to own sale has to offer you. A Rent to own sale could SET YOU FREE!!!
We have all had the pleasure of working to help families from many walks of life get out from under the burden of the home they could not sell. We work with GOOD PEOPLE who are being faced with the CHALLENGING CIRCUMSTANCES of today’s real estate market. They NEED to sell, but they can’t or don’t want to: 1. Bring money to the table, 2. Lose all their equity, or 3. Make any more mortgage payments. They JUST WANT OUT!. Here are some general guidelines for people we may be able to work with:
- YOU must be ready to MOVE ON with your life.
- YOU must not need all your cash out immediately.
- YOU must be willing to accept CASH FLOW (aka debt relief). In other words, covering your monthly expenses on the home with some left over for you.
- YOUR property may or not be upside down..
If this sounds like you, and you just want to be done with all of the run around, then selling on a Rent to Own to a good quality Buyer may be the answer for you. But how does this all work you say?
The process of putting together a successful Lease option sale parallels that of a traditional sale, with only a few exceptions. The process has several steps, just like when you sell a home the old conventional way.
- The first step would be an initial meeting of the minds to determine if the Rent to own sale strategy is a fit for you and your home.
- Step two would be to match you and your property with a qualified Buyer.
- All BUYERS are screen heavily to determine that they could QUALIFY for the purchase of the home at the end of the lease term (usually 12-36 months).
- The Buyer’s status is monitored during the lease period to give the highest level of assurance that the sale will CLOSE.
- Who are our Rent To Own Buyers you ask? They are folks just like you. They likely had some unforeseen challenge that caused them to have a short term credit hit. We often see things like a short sale, unexpected medical bills, divorce, death of a spouse, or maybe a job loss.
- Step three is to CLOSE on the SALE of your home on or before the end of the lease, so you can take your money and run!
The vast majority of our Rent To Own Sellers will end up making MUCH MORE MONEY selling through a Lease Option then with a traditional sale.
What You Do Next…
Go to http://fchomesbroward.com/ and complete the Property Information form or simply call 786-505-8884 and we’ll complete it over the phone. It’ll only take a few minutes.
We’ll discuss the facts by phone and tell you what we can and can’t do and if we both agree to move forward we’ll visit the home, answer questions and leave you with the agreement.
Once the agreement is executed and you tell us when you’re ready we’ll begin showing to our current buyers list or find new ones if necessary.
Review our buyer and if you approve we’ll set up the closing for the tenant buyer to attend. You do not need to be present
No Comments Yet